- Start by doing some cardio for about ten minutes to get the blood flowing. Examples can be exercises such as jumping Jack’s or running in place.
- Stretching is important. Try to keep in mine to stretch after warm ups to avoid pulling muscles during your exercise.
- Now, let’s get to the bulk of your exercise. Pushups, squats,and situps or crunches.
- Pushups help tone and build muscles in your chest and arms, but sometimes it’s hard for people to be in the pushup position with the knees up. If so, have your knees on the ground and lean forward like your doing a regular pushup. Variations like this is important, because it encourages those who feel like they can’t to keep going.
- Squats is one of my favorite exercises, because it can be a full body workout on its own. For example: jump squats, squat to lounge, or side step squats.
- Last, but definitely not least, situps/crunches. Having a strong core an help power through any workout you’re doing. Keep in mind that a strong core does not mean a flat stomach, so don’t be discourage. Having a strong core while losing the weight will get you a flatter mid section, but you can definitely have a strong core while trying to get to that goal.
These exercises can be done in the morning before work, during lunch break or mid day, or in the evening after work. It should only take about 20 to 30 minutes and have you feeling great and confident. MAKE SURE YOU DRINK PLENTY OF WATER! Stay hydrated my people, because you will lose a lot of fluid in the process. You can do it, it’s all up to you. If you guys have any questions, concerns, or just want to talk, I am here. Let’s get healthy!!!